Front End Software DeveloperApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, design, and product teams to deliver high-quality, and reusable UI components, templates, and wireframes for use across consumer web sites and back end video management / publishing systems.
- Develop front end code for web applications used by consumer site editors, streaming video operators, syndication partners, and and internal developers.
- Research, suggest and implement third party tools, libraries and software in the product when appropriate.
- New features and user experiences for video consumer web sites, client applications, and workflow systems.
- Establish platform-wide best practices for user interaction and front end code architecture
- Demonstrated strengths developing presentation layers for large scale websites, adaptive web-based applications, and mobile apps.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or 4 years equivalent experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills to facilitate teamwork
- Experience developing web applications in agile/scrum environments.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Familiarity with Drupal, Laravel, Symfony, or other CMS Frameworks.
- Server side scripting and basic Linux/Unix commands and utilities.
- Mobile application or OTT development experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled