Front End Engineer - SportsLineApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
- Work closely with a team of talented sports analysts to help build out the latest and greatest sports products on the internet
- Developing fantasy products to be used by premium subscribers
- Creating tools that feature Sportsline advanced stats and predictions
- Building new fantasy sports and daily fantasy sports products
- Creating new products focused on sports betting and advanced sports statistics
- Assist in the migration to AWS
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of ember.js or other similar framework
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.