CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Oversee space management, desk arrangements and strategize on best and most efficient ways to use our beautiful space.
- Onboarding desk and set ups and configurations while partnering with IT to ensure the best set up for our new employees.
- Offboarding desk and equipment breakdowns.
- Assist with office reconfigurations and seat relocations, including mapping strategic team locations.
- Daily Facility walks: logging and addressing any issues observed, keep the building tidy and clutter free.
- Assist with event set up and break down.
- Organize and deliver mail to appropriate parties.
- Manage inventory of office and break room supplies.
- Provide backup coverage to the Receptionist (lunch breaks, sick time etc.) when needed.
- Ergonomics: ordering and tracking use of standing desks, perform ergonomic evaluations.
- Manage AED devices; monthly inspections, part reorders.
- Complete additional duties as assigned
- 1+ years office management or facilities experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Top-notch customer service skills and ability to complete projects timely and with high quality – we need a Facility Coordinator with excellent follow through
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize as necessary and leverage resources throughout the organization.
- Experience in a tech organization
- Experience with vendor management and the implementation of a corporate safety program
- Ergonomic evaluation certification or experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled