Executive Assistant, CBS All AccessApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Manage and maintain executives’ calendars, schedules, travel arrangements and expense reporting for three or more executives.
- Screen incoming calls, correspondence, interoffice materials. Determine the priority and respond appropriately.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding executive’s available time.
- Track, follow and make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action, follow up, and due dates.
- Coordinate high-level meetings and offsite events including, but not limited to, scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, space plans and catering.
- Copy, scan, file, and track a variety of business documents.
- Manage confidential business matters and communications.
- Conduct research on specialized topics as required.
- Help organize inter-office team events in Burbank, and other offices as needed.
- Manage key aspects of office atmosphere in Burbank office including activities such as ensuring common areas are neat and management of media and devices.
- Develop internal network of EAs, Facilities, and other key contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience.
- 3+ years administrative experience.
- Technically savvy professional with some media or technology background.
- Expert level communication skills, both written, verbal and on the telephone.
- Proficient in Gmail, other Google products, and Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise a degree of discretion judgment and be comfortable dealing with a large range of internal and external high-level managers, executives, organizations and confidential data.
- Proven experience in working in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Proven experience in prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced team-oriented setting.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills as well as a professional demeanor while communicating effectively with all levels of management.
- Expert in working both in a team environment and independently.
- Experience working with teams focusing on software development.
- Demonstrated characteristics of a self-starter.
- Experience and good understanding of the digital, TV and .com world.
- Technology experience like in a startup or tech company.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled