Executive Assistant / Department Coordinator, CBS Sports DigitalApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Manage and maintain executives’ calendars, schedules & travel.
- Screen incoming calls, correspondence, interoffice materials. Determine the priority and respond appropriately.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding Executive’s available time.
- Track, follow and make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action, follow up, and due dates.
- Coordinate high level meetings and offsite events including but not limited to scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, space plans and catering.
- Copy, scan, file, and track a variety of business documents.
- Conduct research on specialized topics as required.
- Heavy larger scale event support as directed by Sales and Marketing Management
- Manage expense reports for four or more executives.
- Associates degree or equivalent training and experience
- 3+ years administrative experience supporting Vice President and above.
- Demonstrated experience in representing the Executive offices and company at all times.
- Technically savvy professional with some media or technology background. Strong skills in Word,
- Excel, Power Point, and other specialized computer programs.
- Expert level communication skills, both written, verbal and on the telephone.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise a degree of discretion judgment and be comfortable dealing with a large range of internal and external high-level managers, executives, organizations and confidential data.
- Proven experience in working in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Proven experience in prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills as well as a professional demeanor while communicating effectively with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated characteristics of a self-starter.
- Expert in working both in a team environment and independently.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions on behalf of Executive.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled