Director of Sales SaaSApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Work with existing retailers on ROI of their programs and identify opportunities for upsell
- Identify set of prospects and put together strategic plan on targeting the key decision maker with the right solution
- Develop account and territory strategies for long term development and revenue growth
- Update annual/quarterly forecast using SalesForce
- Work with internal teams on creating value proposition for clients and transforming requirements into solution
- Work with internal and external partners to translate reporting into ROI value prop
- Travel across North America and the world working with your enterprise accounts on global opportunities.
- Unique opportunity to help CNET Content Solutions grow its already existing B2B (VARS/ DMR’s & Distributors) business
- Our content solutions for our partners is consistently evolving to meet market needs, your input based on experience and partner feedback plays a large role in influencing the product roadmap.
- Partner with other divisions of CBS Interactive to promote cross departmental solutions to our clients (example: CNET.com content)
- Represent CNET Content Solutions at industry events (in NA and Globally)
- 10-15 years of solution selling
- 7+ years of selling into enterprise size channel partners & Distributors
- Experience working with manufacturers
- Strong working knowledge of the ecommerce industry (including content, taxonomy, and associate technology)
- BA/BS or equivalent training and experience
- Proven success meeting sales goals in an online environment
- Engaging leadership style who values teamwork and development
- Knows how large B2B channel partners operate, familiar with SaaS platforms, selling solutions
- Understanding of SEO content and how it can impact revenue for partners
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled