Director of BookingApply
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Strong Leadership and team managing skills
- 8+ years of experience at network or cable news outlet
- Innovative thinker
- Ability to establish strategic plans and objectives with stakeholders
- Must be news savvy and have a deep interest in current domestic and foreign events
- Must be a self starter who demonstrates initiative and goes the extra mile
- Has strong editorial judgment
- Must be able to manage competing priorities and multi-task throughout the day
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, deal with intense deadline pressure and continually react to breaking news with smart programming and creative storytelling
- Willingness to work through breaking news situations in a breaking news situation
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment
- Must be knowledgeable about social media and the competitive digital news environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with other CBS Interactive properties and establish relationships to maximize the potential of all of the CBS Interactive brands