CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
- Develop policies, objectives, plans, procedures, and investment plan for the CBS Interactive security organization.
- Conduct audits and evaluates work standards and Security performance levels ensuring uniformity, effectiveness and incorporating continuous improvement to attain best in class programs and operations.
- Contribute to the development of a corporate-wide business continuity program that includes crisis management, emergency response, resource management, communication, business impact analysis and administration and exercise of the program.
- Coordinate expertise area efforts with Legal, Human Resources, Public Relations & Communications, Finance, Information Technology, Facilities, Real Estate and Health & Safety to provide thorough analysis of security risks and development of appropriate mitigating strategies.
- Develop strategic relationships and act as liaison between CBS Interactive and law enforcement agencies and emergency management agencies.
- Cultivates skilled security employees within CBS Interactive by assigning responsibility, managing accountability and providing opportunities for growth
- Re-evaluate the current CBS Interactive security programs to ensure alignment with the growth and direction of the company.
- Develop, implement and oversee the CBS Interactive Business Emergency Action and Response Plan.
- Work with CBS Corporate Risk Management on the company's Business Continuity Plan.
- As least 5+ years of experience at the senior level dealing in management, policy and security.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of experience and education in Security Administration or Management, Criminology, Criminal Justice, Administration of Justice, Law, or equivalent field,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Able to delegate tasks and communicate to a range of audiences including to executive management.
- Comprehensive business and technical knowledge and organizational skills to oversee highly complex projects with high visibility and impact on the business.
- Possess a high level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information.
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking; situational awareness; good judgment and decision making
- Ability to prioritize task(s) and meet firm deadlines
- Ability to respond to emergency situations that may arise during off hours and weekends.
- A Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Physical Security Professional (PSP) certifications desired or advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to work independently and to take emergent decisions.
- Preferably has law enforcement experience