Director, Project Management, Brand Creative, CBS All AccessApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: Burbank, CA, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
The year ahead for ViacomCBS is an exciting one. Our new broad pay streaming product will expand CBS All Access by adding the company's scaled assets in film and TV, including world-renowned brands, and reaffirm and expand the value of entertainment, news and sports — through on-demand and live experiences — for audiences around the world. To help us navigate this rapid expansion, the CBS All Access Marketing team is actively seeking a Director of Project Management to work cross-functionally with agencies, Design, Product and Content groups to ensure teams are working in concert with one another to hit key benchmarks. We are looking for a quality individual who has proven experience managing highly-complex projects, helping to bring them in on time and on budget. We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, enjoys digital product development in a supportive team environment and wants to have fun.
- Work with agencies, the internal creative group and marketing teams to assess initial requests for information, project parameters, priority scheduling, and creation of all deliverables against established deadlines and marketing strategies
- Manage creative project workflow by planning, tracking, managing and driving all steps in the creative life cycle, including dependencies
- Lead communication of timelines, status updates and potential risks to the project team. Partner with stakeholders to identify issues early and suggest workable solutions
- Create and update internal systems. Identify weaknesses in current systems and work to improve them.
- Manage and liaison with other Project Managers.
- Take notes in meetings, gathering feedback, and facilitating consolidation
- Work with agencies and marketing teams within ViacomCBS to help drive the expansion of CBS All Access
- Develop project timelines for creative coming from external creative agencies and in-house teams
- Ensure results from creative testing is shared with design and product teams
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- Significant experience working in production management/digital marketing/creative agency and/or professional services/consulting
- Proven history of managing complex projects with tight deadlines and multiple dependencies
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders at all levels of a corporate organization
- Adaptable and able to change gears quickly and nimbly when changes happen to processes and projects
- Superb verbal and written communication skills to relay information simply and clearly to marketing and cross functional departments
- Detail-oriented with an eye for the big picture
- Calm, balanced, level-headed, and collaborative in nature
You might also have -
- Extensive JIRA experience
- Project Management certification(s)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled