Digital Line Producer - Overnight - CBS News.com (Contract)Apply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
- Build and create show rundowns/write headlines for both live and tape
- Maintain an ongoing and close coordination with Master Control
- Work under extremely tight deadline to write headlines and edit video for live digital broadcast
- Editing/turning around video
- MPX’ing stories, writing Hed and Dek
- On occasion, the DLP works directly with development engineers to improve user interface and implement sponsorship content
- Must have minimum of 2-5 years work experience in Cable, Broadcast or Digital
- Stacking and timing rundowns
- Strong writing skills, accuracy, organizational skills and attention to detail is a must
- Must feel comfortable in a fast pace control room
- Time Management skills and works well under pressure
- Understanding of SEO
- Be familiar with Avid editing systems and ENPS
- Available for early morning, nights, weekends, holidays - this is a 24-hour network
- Clearly distinguish between the minimum required vs. preferred qualifications (note: Focusing on minimum requirements for both education & experience is important to avoid deterring potential candidates).
- Someone who can use video, graphics and other elements to enhance coverage of every story
- Coordinated reporter hits as well as research and booking