Digital Content ProducerApply
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Work with the Evening News and CBSN teams to identify priority segments, writing and producing them for the web
- Collaborate with the video, social media, SEO and CBSNews.com front door teams to maximize visibility for Evening News and CBSN content
- Help manage long-term planning for Evening News and CBSN special projects
- Field late-in-the-day requests from the CBS This Morning team
- Send app, Apple News and OTT alerts to segments of the audience based on user behavior and location
- Send breaking emails as needed
- Update supernav for search visibility
- Help pitch content to distribution partners as needed
- You have 2+ years of experience in a digital breaking news environment and proven ability to react quickly as news develops
- You are a skilled writer who can produce quality copy on a deadline
- You're deeply familiar with analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Omniture, Chartbeat and Parse.ly
- You are a collaborative team player who loves to work across many teams
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled