CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
- Must be able to write, book guests and help produce other associated elements for the program, including coordinating with network reporters and other groups within the news organization.
- Must be able to multi-task and is active in social media.
- You must be a team player with exceptional organizational skills, be detail-oriented, and have the ability to both multi-task and keep a calm head under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Must have minimum of 1-3 years work experience in Cable, Broadcast or Digital newsrooms producing segments, reporter hits as well as research, booking, newsgathering.
- Experience writing and producing for television and ordering graphics is very important.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment, deal with intense deadline pressure and continually react to breaking news with quick writing and creative storytelling.
- Needs to be knowledgeable about social media and the competitive digital news environment.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Control room or TV studio experience and familiarity with ENPS is a plus.
- Assignment Editor or Assignment Desk experience is another plus.