CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Our team is a diverse and agile group responsible for supporting the Sales teams in planning and executing the digital advertising campaigns for CBS products.
The Digital Analyst will be responsible for supporting the sales team in executing, monitoring, and optimizing the digital advertising campaigns of CBS Interactive media clients. This individual will work with a designated team to ensure flawless campaign execution as well as provide optimal client service support for assigned Advertisers and Agencies. The Digital Analyst will serve as the primary point of contact for client inquiries and requests pertaining to their advertising programs post campaign launch. This includes tracking impression delivery, reporting, assisting with optimization, and reconciling delivery discrepancies.
- Provide clients/sales with any necessary campaign reporting
- Effectively work with functional groups such as Sales, Yield, Campaign Managers to optimize campaigns to meet performance objectives
- Proactively monitor campaign performance and delivery goals, escalate delivery issues as necessary
- Generate reports to troubleshoot/resolve third-party reporting discrepancies or campaign/creative issues
- Compile weekly reports for sales summarizing any potential revenue-at-risk.
- Execute Insertion Order revisions in Operative One order management system, including budget revisions, incremental spend, reallocations and cancellations
- Create “wrap decks” to summarize campaign performance after completion
- Processes and submits invoice adjustments to Accounting and ensure campaigns are invoiced in a timely and accurate manner
- Works with Finance team and Agencies to resolve billing discrepancies and ensure timely payment of invoices
You have –
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent training and experience)
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills required; pivot tables a must
You might also have –
- 2- 4 years media/ digital industry experience
- Knowledge of Double-click and/or other ad server preferred
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.