CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Help area owners identify improvements and bottlenecks within their applications
- Assist with automating deployment of area owners applications
- Assist with automated server provisioning for all environments
- Supporting area owners with integrate app specific metrics / alerts with our system
- Help with migration of legacy systems and setup greenfield apps in the cloud
- Cloud Migration - Help with the migration of our applications to the cloud from our private data centers.
- Monitoring / Logging - Support and help implement core monitoring of Key Performance Metrics as well as application level logging of all applications.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery - Working with key area owners for all applications to implement an automated workflow, testing, and deployment strategy.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science
- Experience with GCP and/or AWS
- Understanding of Linux/Unix Administration
- Ability to identify bottlenecks and assist with debugging, analysis, and optimization within the respected codebase.
- At least 1 year experience in software engineering or system administration
- Certification in either AWS or GCP
- Experience working with cloud automation (Terraform, Packer, etc)
- Familiarity with modern monitoring and logging technologies (Prometheus, ELK, Grafana, etc)
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc).
- Some exposure to containers and orchestration (Docker, GKE, Swarm)
- Some experience with automation/configuration management (Ansible)
- An understanding of version control systems (GIT)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled