CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Job Posting Title: Approaching Mid-weight Graphic Designer, Digital Advertising (initial 6 month full time contract)
Department: CBS Interactive | Integrated Marketing
The mission of CBSi’s Integrated Marketing (IM) team is to drive revenue by translating and shaping assets into innovative, impactful experiences for brands and consumers. With revenue as our #1 focus, we balance business requirements and user experience, understanding both advertiser needs and consumer behaviors.
The IM team is a high energy, fast-paced team of self-starters including marketers, designers and copywriters, working within the global IM division of CBSi, focused on developing media solutions across product, marketing, content, experiential and more, leveraging the full scope of CBSi’s portfolio to generate commercial and revenue opportunities.
This position will require traditional digital design along with front-end development skills. You will be a core player in the overall process of bringing ad campaigns to life, from the custom level to the standard campaign across all devices. Photoshop and Illustrator is your home court. You thrive in a quick-turn environment, work well within a team, and are able to meet expected timelines. Working autonomously within the role, you’re supported by our US design teams, as well as a bank of freelance designers both in Sydney and Singapore that you will be required to manage. If delivering engaging brand stories across web, mobile, and tablet in a fast-paced environment is what inspires you, this could be the job for you.
● Must be a self-starter, a go-getter
● Create fully responsive and optimised advertising executions across all devices
● Constantly learning and experimenting with emerging technologies
● Ability to conceptualise creative and solve visual problems
● Proven willingness to work collaboratively and take direction
● Highly organized and accountable
● Personable, team player, motivated and dedicated
● Deep knowledge of Powerpoint’s capabilities and limitations
● Previous experience in animation, After effects and motion graphics a major bonus
● Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or a related field (or relative experience)
● Min 3+ years of relevant experience working with ad agencies and technology vendors, such as Double Click, Clipcentric, and Celtra
● Expert with Adobe Creative Suite
● Experience in HTML5/CSS3/JS/XML
● Must be organized in creating graphics and file naming conventions