CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. ViacomCBS Digital’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Creative Kick-offs with Designers on various projects.
- Meet Daily with Project Manager, Creative Director and Design team to review each day’s workload.
- Concept and create cutting edge digital marketing ads and campaigns.
- Research different ways to motivate and inspire the team with new methodology, tips, tricks, and best practices in everything from photo manipulation and retouching to type design and production.
- Work with Designers and Creative Director to maintain and update templates and style guides on a regular basis.
- Use your design expertise to review production builds from designers, give them guidance on how to improve their designs, maintain consistency, and create the most dynamic marketing possible in a positive manner while enforcing brand guidelines.
- Top level digital assets to be produced include but are not limited to various forms of digital advertising across platforms in addition to full digital campaigns, presentations, print, press kits, outdoor advertising, display ads and general marketing materials.
- NFL ON CBS is now streaming on CBS All Access, along with SEC Football, NCAA Basketball and Pro Golf.
- CBS All Access exclusive Originals like Star Trek: Picard, Star Trek: Discovery, The Good Fight, and The Twilight Zone.
- Long-running Primetime ratings grabbers including Bull, NCIS, and Survivor
- Fresh CBS Network hits like FBI, Young Sheldon, The Neighborhood and All Rise.
- The best Late Night TV featuring The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and The Late Late Show with James Corden
- Incredible LIVE Specials like The Grammys, The Tonys and ACM Awards
- Minimum of 5 years of Entertainment advertising experience.
- Able to present a solid portfolio showcasing cutting edge marketing and graphic design.
- Solid understanding of common design issues, challenges and guidelines.
- Familiarity with popular streaming services and current TV marketing, advertising and programming trends.
- Confidence in your marketing and design prowess, with near expert photo manipulation / comping / masking / retouching experience, and proficiency in Adobe’s Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop and Illustrator).
- The desire to be an all-around leader with the temperament to listen and be a team player.
- The ability to assist with development and maintenance of internal processes, including formatting, file naming, and archiving.
- An interest in pop culture and understanding about the current trajectory of new media.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, enthusiasm and a fine eye for detail.
- You must be able to work both independently and with a team, be able to mentor, inspire and lead others, proactively gather consensus from multiple internal stakeholders and be able to change tasks quickly based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled