CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Collaborate with data engineers to integrate with new data sources, design and implement data transformation, aggregation and reporting systems.
- Conceptualize, implement and scale statistics and machine learning models that help enhancing user engagement and optimize site monetization.
- Building and maintaining internal data products that supports other data driven partner teams.
- Maintaining and enhancing site traffic and revenue KPI monitoring, alerting & root cause analysis system.
- Creating forecast models to improve ad inventory management and optimization processes
- Provide critical reporting, visualizations and analysis for revenue operations, finance and accounting teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar technical fields.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to understand business problems and translating
- them into data science / data engineering design specs.
- Strong proficiency in using Python for data manipulation and exploratory analysis.
- Ability to write complex SQL to perform common types of analysis and aggregations
- Experience with statistical analysis and time series modeling.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, regression, decision tree learning, neural networks, etc.) and understand their real-world advantages and trade-offs.
- Experience implementing and deploying statistics and machine learning models. You should be familiar with libraries like Pandas, Numpy/Scipy, Statsmodels, Scikit-learn and
- Keras / Tensorflow
- Graduate degree preferred
- Experience with web analytics e.g. Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Experience with full stack engineering, Python web frameworks such as Django or Flask
- Experience with solutions that process data at scale, e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Google BigQueryor Redshift
- Familiar with a NoSQL database such as MongoDB
- Familiar with version control systems (Git and Github/Bitbucket)
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure especially GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with BI software like Tableau
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled