Customer Care Social Media Associate (Part-Time)Apply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Manage CBS All Access customer care account social handles and work with social media and customer care team to craft response strategies, and create our moderation and engagement best practices for customer care through social media
- Proactively monitor Facebook, Twitter and other CBS social media channels for customer feedback / concerns
- Develop expert knowledge of the CBS All Access service to address user inquiries that include, but are not limited to: account subscriptions, management, billing issues, content library, and basic application navigation
- Escalate customer concerns as needed to the Customer Support team with detail and precision
- Communicate service interruptions through social and act as the voice of CBS All Access on the front lines with customers via our CBS AA care social accounts during unexpected outages
- Be the eyes and ears of the CBS All Access customer service account and assist in developing a strong voice and identity for the CBS All Access service on social media
- Contribute to the social media strategies and tactics that will elevate the CBS All Access brand among consumers, drive audience growth, and establish a positive customer service reputation among users
- Be comfortable interfacing with legal, PR and other departments
- Stay current on social media trends and provide recommendations on approaches to improve customer care management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant business experience
- 3+ years of working in a social media community management capacity or customer service capacity
- In-depth knowledge of and enthusiasm for social media
- Demonstrated awareness of social media trends/developments and how those can be implemented to improve community engagement/customer service
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to write clear, concise, and accurate messages
- Experience working in CRM systems and/or social media listening platforms
- Ability to maintain a professional and calm demeanor while juggling multiple, high-priority tasks concurrently
- Flexible hours and ability to work mornings, evenings, and weekends to cover hours of operation as needed.
- Experience working in the entertainment industry or an agency
- An active interest in television, pop culture, and/or digital media
- A love for customer service; it is immensely satisfying to you to be on the front lines continually solving and engaging with our fans and followers.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled