Creative Video Producer - CBS.comApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
We are an enthusiastic group creating content that showcases and complements all of CBS’ Entertainment properties, from series like The Big Bang Theory, NCIS, Survivor and The Late Show with Stephen Colbert to CBS All Access series The Good Fight and Star Trek: Discovery.
We are seeking a Creative Video Producer who will help ideate, plan, and creatively coordinate editorial video projects on CBS’ digital platforms. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience as a producer, video writer and interviewer. The Creative Video Producer will work with editorial, video and social teams to help execute video features for desktop, mobile, OTT and social that meet business goals.
- Produce compelling video content for desktop, mobile and social experiences, collaborating closely with video editors and other stakeholders to meet business goals
- Plan, produce and conduct talent interviews for EPK-style pieces, live video opportunities, and event coverage
- Write video scripts that tell stories and engage fans
- Lead ideation and participate in brainstorms
- Contribute to the development and execution of sponsored content programs
- Ideate and produce new video content related to CBS’s entertainment programming
- Conceptualize and produce video content around pop culture events like GRAMMYs, Academy of Country Music Awards, and Tony Awards
- Help plan and execute video content around offsite events like Comic-Con, the Upfronts and the TCAs
- Develop and champion new video concepts for CBS entertainment properties on CBS.com
- Coordinate and plan set visit content for CBS entertainment properties
- At least 5 years experience producing video content at a consumer-facing web publication, preferably in entertainment
- Extensive experience conducting interviews in various settings (live, junket, on location)
- Experience concepting pieces with traffic, engagement and social sharing in mind
- Excellent writing skills with an instinct for telling stories in the digital space
- Experience creating sponsored or branded content for advertisers, for clients, or in-house
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize against goals
- A passion for television and the entertainment industry
You might also have --
- Experience video editing with Adobe Premiere or similar software
- Experience using team collaboration platforms like Asana, Trello, or JIRA
- Experience working with a CMS and HTML
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.