The Marketing team is responsible for planning, managing and executing experiential marketing programs across all brands across CBS Interactive.
CBS Interactive is looking for an energetic and imaginative copywriter to work on a wide spectrum of CBS Interactive brands. The work includes a concentration on experiential marketing and opportunities that extend across multiple media (digital, print, collateral, events, video, etc). This person needs to be a savvy writer, have fresh ideas, and poses the ability to quickly understand brand consistency.
Write compelling copy for a variety of audiences and across a variety of media (physical and digital).
Able to write with speed, consistency, accuracy and creative flair.
Work with a marketing team to deliver creative solutions that are on strategy.
Collaborate with art directors, video editors and creative director to bring ideas to life.
Projects include: Ideation, event branding, experiential marketing, collateral, video and anything else that comes up.
Work on our brand experience at E3, Canne Lions, CES and many more.
Work on brand videos for Gamespot and CNET.
Work on brand experiences for CBS Interactive clients.
Work on T-Shirt concepts for various CBS Interactive brands.
- Must have an outstanding portfolio.
- 6+ years of copywriting experience in an ad agency or on an in-house team.
- Has strong concepts, thinks visually and can ideate big ideas beyond just writing copy.
- Has a solid understanding of advertising, experiential, event and social media marketing. Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills. Ability to stay on top of project deadlines.
- Can roll with the punches, pivot easily and has a positive “can do” attitude.
- Has a good sense of humor.
- Experience with events and experiential marketing major plus.
- Curiosity about the world, culture, and trends that affect our business.
- Has a good understanding of motion graphics.