Coordinator, Integrated Marketing (Client Solutions)Apply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Assist in creative development, presentation and project management, supporting the Client Solutions team’s work with the advertising sales team.
- Manage internal meetings and maintain ongoing dialogue with Sales, Site Strategy teams and other internal departments to facilitate concept developing
- Work cross disciplinarily to address client feedback and/or changes to a marketing proposal/concept
- Participate in the brainstorm and development of new marketing programs for sales
- Keeper of all department organizational documents including tracking documents, timelines, status sheets and the sponsorship portal
- Manage and curate the entire RFP submission process from start to finish ensuring consistent flow of communication among all stakeholders
- Help brainstorm and collaborate to develop integration and sponsorship opportunities including but not limited to standard sponsorships, custom content, digital and social campaigns, etc.
- Act as a key contact for the Integrated Client Solutions Marketing team, partnering with teams across the company including Ad Sales, Programming, Creative Services, Sales Planning, Business Affairs, Digital, and Social in order to develop custom marketing solutions
- Stay up to speed on trends and solutions in assigned industries
- Bachelor degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in Ad Sales, Integrated Marketing and/or agency experience
- Expertise in Keynote and PowerPoint as well as MS Office suite.
- Detail-oriented, organized and extremely creative.
- Upbeat, can-do, proactive and positive attitude, calm under pressure and completely comfortable in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong knowledge of Power Point and Excel
- Passionate about brand storytelling and innovations in digital marketing and communications.
- Strong aesthetic / design ability a huge plus.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt to internal tracking systems and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled