Client Solutions Manager, Integrated Marketing (Entertainment)Apply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Partner directly with Account Managers, Account Executives -- as well as senior sales leaders -- to create custom marketing solutions for RFP responses, proactive pitches and key meetings in assigned industry categories, including but not limited to: Studios, Music, Entertainment, MVPD, and Retail & eCommerce.
- Lead creative/program strategy, as well as data and insights, to shape the overall direction and development of the narrative.
- Present and advocate for creative solutions connected to complex and/or high value client/agency meetings.
- Internal expert on content strategy and strengths across the CBSi portfolio with ability to translate into creative solutions to client objectives within assigned categories
- Lead creative and content brainstorms and meetings, adding value by bringing new ideas to the table, asking questions and pushing innovation throughout the marketing process from brainstorm and approvals to overall proposal writing and pitching to clients.
- Develop sales marketing collateral such as: category decks, content packaging, ad product positioning, case studies, etc. playing an active role from beginning to end.
- Work closely with counterparts within the organization including, but not limited to: content strategy, brand studio, and design, efficiently managing approvals, mocks and details in order to build strategic presentations.
- Manage workflow, contribute ideas, gather assets, and write elements of larger, high profile or complex projects and presentations alongside Sr. Director/VP/SVP as needed.
- Leverage business strategy and creative problem solving to develop larger-scale, ground-breaking, revenue-driving, digital marketing campaigns, helping CBSi push the boundaries of what’s possible in today’s evolving world of branded content and media.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer experience design within assigned industry categories as it relates to CBSi’s content strategy. Communicate key learnings and action items to appropriate internal stakeholders to develop best-in-category solutions to real client business challenges.
- Lead and skillfully position internal brainstorms and content strategy sessions to ensure that the ideation process and corresponding content creation and appropriate dedicated production resources are leveraged to achieve client KPIs and success metrics.
- Minimum 5+ years media or integrated marketing experience at a media company, agency or brand with an emphasis on custom marketing solutions.
- Adept at cultivating and maintaining relationships with internal team leads
- Love the pitch process and ideating; love developing narratives to support a concept; excited by the prospect of solving a brand’s marketing needs
- Exceptional storytelling and communication skills and keen understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities independently while
- communicating and collaborating effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Expertise in digital married to an informed perspective on the overall media landscape, trends, consumption habits, and challenges. Knowledge of TV capabilities a plus.
- Detail-oriented, organized and extremely creative; creative problem solver
- Expertise in PowerPoint, strong understanding of Keynote and other Microsoft Office or presentation products.
- Intrinsic curiosity and interest in the advertising marketplace and cross-screen media consumption.
- Strong aesthetic / design ability a huge plus.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt to internal tracking systems and procedures.
- Upbeat, can-do, proactive attitude, calm under pressure and a sense of humor.
- Driven to create and innovate!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled