Client Services ManagerApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Assist in leading a team of 7+ (Digital Revenue Specialists)
- Partner with Sales Management to ensure the Client Services team is providing the highest level of support ongoing
- Work closely with Account Management team to make recommendations and support campaign optimizations on a daily basis
- Partner with Billing team to close out final delivery on a monthly basis for all active campaigns.
- Proactively work with internal stakeholders such as Trafficking and Yield to resolve any campaign execution issues
- Assist the team in the prioritization, management and execution of the sales cycle and account workflow.
- Provide strong representation & leadership for Client Services team
- Ensure fluid communication & process flow with other CBSi departments
- Interview and hire new team members as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in internet advertising or related field in digital
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory or management experience
- Knowledge of DoubleClick and industry platforms such as Double Verify, Integral Ad Science, MOAT, NIelsen, Comscore, Operative etc. preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively in a fast-pace environment
- Strong process management and multitasking abilities
- Advanced application experience (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
- Tech savvy and proficient with digital advertising programs delivery methodologies
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled