Business Intelligence AnalystApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Build and manage reports showing the health of key performance metrics
- Write SQL to query a data warehouse (BigQuery) for data in order to answer questions from a variety of stakeholders
- Present insights and analysis to different teams and stakeholders
- Work closely with product teams to represent and capture business goals and initiatives
- Develop automated dashboards and reports that allow non-data savvy users to generate insights and answer questions in a self-service fashion
- Make recommendations to product, editorial, and marketing teams on tactical adjustments to improve performance
- Leverage 3rd party data, tools, and research to identify marketplace and competitive trends and opportunities
- Building dashboards (using Google Data Studio, Tableau, and other BI tools) that illustrate how key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics are changing over time.
- Developing reporting focused on video content performance, audience loyalty, and live stream consumption
- Refining reports, dashboards, and insights based on the needs of a new and rapidly changing OTT channel
- BA/BS or equivalent training and experience in Business Analytics
- 2-3+ years of experience in online video/digital media with data analysis as a key component of the work
- Provides accurate information in a usable form and on a timely basis.
- Communicates clearly and succinctly, adjusts to a variety of styles and audiences, and tells compelling stories with data
- Proficiency in web analytics, video analytics (Adobe Analytics and/or other robust data solutions)
- Adept with presentation tools and services (Google Docs, Tableau, Google Data Studio, Keynote, PowerPoint, etc.)
- A background in news/online publishing and/or experience in television/OTT
- Aptitude in statistics and/or mathematics
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled