CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Assist in updating and developing our reporting systems, processes and forecasting tools to accomplish our mission of sustainably growing programmatic and partnership revenue.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of analytical tools and methods using Excel, SQL, and Tableau (Python familiarity desirable).
- Help manage reporting requests from start to finish (gathering requirements, pulling data, compiling reporting, giving recommendations).
- Investigate site issues, explain traffic patterns, understand and articulate user behavior.
- Help communicate findings and recommendations to decision makers throughout the organization.
- Partner closely with our third-party data ingestion vendor to maintain and develop our reporting systems for US and International businesses.
- Assist in the monthly Programmatic revenue close process
- Assist in forecasting growth projections for new video, mobile, and social partnerships and ad initiatives.
- Update internal dashboard and analytics reporting
- Mine partner performance data for revenue optimization opportunities.
- Build business cases to introduce new ad product offerings or add demand partners to our sites.
- High level, proven Excel skills in prior work experience
- High level of personal initiative
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Strong detail-orientation and highly organized with a personal commitment to accuracy
- Experience with complex and dynamic reporting workflows
- Enthusiasm and experience with manipulating and transforming large data sets.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to gather requirements from non-technical users and then to effectively summarize complex data sets
- 2 years’ experience in web analytics, media industry, RTB, or ad exchange industries preferred.
- Experience with SQL or similar; (Google Big Query / Google Cloud Platform experience desirable)
- Experience with Tableau or equivalent data visualization platform
- BA/BS in statistics, economics, business, science, or a related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled