Branded Content ProducerApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Working with our Integrated Marketing and Custom Content teams to come up with engaging sponsored content ideas for our clients.
- Create and update video production schedules and timelines.
- Assigning video projects to freelancers and contractors.
- Overseeing video production deadlines of sold custom content.
- Communicate across multiple teams (Integrated Marketing, Video, Growth & Engagement, Sales, Freelance video producers & talent) to keep projects on track and organized.
- Coordinate with finance team by creating and updating production budgets and sending contractor invoices for processing.
- Coordinate with legal team on freelancer and talent contracts.
- Contribute to the ongoing ideation process in response to RFPs
- Once deals are signed, execute on programs – book production resources and manage projects to completion
- Facilitate our key event tentpoles throughout the year – E3, PAX, Comic-Con, Gamescom
- 3+ years of related experience
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Experience managing projects to deadline and on budget
- Experience managing contractors
- Firm grasp of journalistic ethics and the concept of sponsored/custom content in digital advertising
- Deep knowledge of games and games publishers
- Knowledge of YouTube and Twitch gaming personalities
- Experience managing and creating budgets for production projects
- Industry contacts including production companies and influencers
- Experience working with sales and/or integrated marketing teams
- Knowledge of video production
- Interest in entertainment vertical
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with project management tools/applications like Asana
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled