CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Manage the day-to-day of mobile direct response and acquisition campaigns so that they meet the target KPIs; including working with mobile app networks, UAC, Apple Search and social app campaigns on channels such as Facebook, Twitter, or Snap.
- Adjust and optimize marketing campaigns and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions in order to hit ROAS targets
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills in measuring and reporting on marketing programs and KPIs such as hitting Cost per Install goals, measuring quality of app users, re-engaging app users
- Develop and implement structured media plans that will deliver against advertising goals and budgets
- Evaluate, recommend, and manage ongoing relationships with media mobile network partners and vendors that are bringing in users
- Collaborate with multiple departments to communicate campaign progress and updates
- Develop proactive ideas and solutions to meet business objectives of getting high quality app users & returning users to the app through paid media
- Attend team meetings and department calls
- Monitor activities of app competitors and provide industry trends and learnings in the mobile industry
- Execute special projects as needed
- Discover and onboard new mobile partners, create tracking, postbacks and monitor day to day activity
- Re-evaluate current reporting methods and measurement
- At least 5+ years of online media/marketing experience, preferably with experience in running paid acquisition campaigns such as: direct mobile marketing campaigns, RTB display, affiliate marketing, paid social advertising and/or search/UAC.
- Strong understanding of mobile marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) and how it pertains to the success of marketing activities.
- Excels in a dynamic, data-driven, metrics oriented environment with excellent time-management skills
- Quick to learn new topics and demonstrates ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with regular check-ins and supervision from department leaders
- Exceptional communicator (written and oral) with the ability to build positive relationships
- High energy, low ego. Works with colleagues and peers in a professional and collaborative style
- Agency account or client experience a plus
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Google drive, Google documents.
- Proficiency with 3rd party measurement tools: Nielsen or comScore
- Experience using any of the following marketing tech platforms such as: Omniture, DCM/DFA, Conversant, Google Ad Words, Impact Radius/Commission Junction or Rakuten, Kochava/Appsflyer or Adjust, Sprinklr, Nanigans or Facebook Facebook Power Editor
- Bachelor's degree
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled