Associate Software Engineer - CNETApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
- The position offers ample opportunity to grow as an engineer and work directly with business partners and business revenue streams.
- The position offers opportunity to work on both backend (data flows/APIs) and tools (UI) services and solutions
- As an associate engineer, you will be given specific development tasks as part of larger business initiatives, once familiar with the code base, you will be provided additional opportunity to take on and drive a project through the engineering delivery life cycle from requirements gathering to design, implementation, QA/UAT and LIVE deploy
- You will be using agile-based development methodologies and project management software solutions
- BS Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical degree, or equivalent professional experience
- 1+ years of proven experience leading the full lifecycle of software development (planning, architecture, implementation), QA, and operations to create robust and reliable solutions or equivalent college/university experience
- Enthusiasm for both backend and front-end technical development
- Interest in engaging with business partners directly in a support role
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.