Associate Social Media Producer-RoadshowApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Managing the posting and audience engagement across Roadshow’s social media presence, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.
- Helping identify and produce social-focused video content to reach audiences across the aforementioned platforms.
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of the automotive industry, and helping Roadshow’s editorial and video teams know what’s trending.
- Offering feedback on Roadshow’s coverage to maximize its potential to reach a wide audience online.
- Coordinating crosspromotional efforts with your teammates working with CNET and other CBSi properties.
- Keeping tabs on emerging platforms and new opportunities for Roadshow to expand its social presence.
- Developing Roadshow’s multimedia efforts across its social channels: From video on Facebook to YouTube community posts, this role will help go beyond text to reach Roadshow’s audience.
- Experimenting with new platforms and opportunities and finding creative solutions to reaching new audiences on established platforms.
- Raising the profile of Roadshow’s presence on Instagram and continuing its rapid growth.
- Helping raise awareness for Roadshow’s event coverage and on-the-ground efforts for major automotive shows and events.
- 2+ years experience contributing to social media presences of publishers or brands.
- Experience scripting and editing video for social platforms or for publishers.
- Experience creating promotional graphics or other materials within Photoshop.
- Ability to work with remote colleagues.
- Experience writing copy for social platforms.
- A desire to experiment, measure success and expand upon what works on new or established platforms.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience editing video for social audiences.
- Familiarity with managing YouTube accounts.
- Copyediting experience and a knack for AP Style.
- Knowledge of SEO fundamentals.
- Experience with metrics tools like Facebook Insights, Omniture, CrowdTangle.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled