Associate Programmatic ManagerApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
The Programmatic Partnerships Team drives programmatic revenue across the CBS Interactive network, working with third-party partners (e.g. SSPs, DSPs, ATDs, etc) to activate demand and partnering with direct sales to execute programmatic ad campaigns.
CBS Interactive is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and detail oriented Associate Manager. As part of the Programmatic Revenue team, the Associate Manager will develop, implement, and optimize strategic partnerships to maximize revenue and effectiveness of several CBSi ad initiatives. This person will work closely with Yield, Ad Operations and Finance teams, and select vendors to drive the success of our ad display, mobile, native and video Programmatic Sales and Exchange program.
- Manage components of CBSi’s Exchange program utilizing strong analytical and account management skills, operations agility and strict attention to detail
- Implementation and optimization of Exchange partners’ advertising initiatives
- Programmatic deal creation, analysis, and reporting
- Sales order management via use of Operative business management software
- Ad trafficking and optimization of performance-based campaigns in DFP ad server
- Continuously work to improve efficiency and effectiveness of aforementioned programs
- Provide backup support for other Programmatic Revenue initiatives pertaining to the utilization of remnant online ad inventory
You have –
- 1-3+ years of experience in digital planning, buying, and measurement, digital marketing or ad operations experience with a proven track record of developing and implementing display and/or digital marketing campaigns.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from extremely large datasets with minimal support
- Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment
You might also have –
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Expertise using DFP, Salesforce & Operative order systems
- Strong MS Excel skills, knowledge of relational databases, SQL, or R/Python a plus
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.