Associate Product ManagerApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
The Programmatic Partnerships Team drives programmatic revenue across the CBS Interactive network, working with direct clients, agencies, and third-party partners (e.g. SSPs, DSPs, ATDs, etc) to activate demand and partnering with the global sales teams to execute programmatic ad campaigns.
- The Product Manager, Programmatic position will collaborate directly with the Director, Global Programmatic Product & Tech to grow and maintain the roadmap for revenue critical ad systems that drive core KPI’s.
- This role is responsible for supporting both centralized and site product teams throughout all phases of the ad product cycle, serving as consultant to both internal and external customers.
- The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-moving, collaborative environment, has the ability to lead, is eager to contribute, and possesses a “do whatever it takes” mindset when facing complex problems and challenges.
- Support daily workflows across the organization
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to test, manage and measure ad implementations
- Develop documentation, use cases, workflows, product requirements, and other materials as needed.
- Operate both independently and as part of a broader team; juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive efficiency and meet deadlines
- Collaborate with individual brands to optimize their revenue for AMP and apps.
- Partner with sites to implement new identity solutions that eliminate the need for pixel synchronization.
What you bring to the team:
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to drive business performance
- Ability to multitask, pivot, and change focus when necessary
- Energetic self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong problem solving and creative-thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills, project management skills, and time management skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and (written and verbal) communication skills with an ability to address business and technical audiences
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled