Associate Product Manager, CBS All AccessApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Manage numerous projects from concept inception through launch.
- Collaborate and lead teams of developers, designers, QA, video operations, legal, and marketing to launch features.
- Translate vision, strategy, and roadmap into product definition, epics, and stories that can be communicated to engineering, QA and other cross-functional site stakeholders.
- Act as a business owner for web products throughout their lifecycle and work to resolve bugs or issues quickly and efficiently.
- Operate both independently and as part of a broader team; juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment.
- Interpret usage data and develop reports and presentations analyzing product usage.
- Work with marketing managers to create growth and retention strategies.
- Be an in-house expert on web experiences; stay up to date on the latest streaming trends.
- Works side-by-side with in-house engineers, design, and project teams in an agile development environment.
- Actively participate in efforts to optimize and grow the CBS All Access subscription service.
- Continually test theories, iterate on testing, and socialize key findings from A/B testing and user testing.
- Collaborate with other product owners to develop a cross-platform best-in-class premium video experience.
- Experience in online, mobile, or OTT product management.
- Daily usage with subscription services.
- Hands-on experience working within SCRUM or other agile development methodologies.
- Extremely motivated and detail-oriented individual who is energized by big challenges, works well under pressure, Can manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and has excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience defining, developing, and managing experiments for A/B testing or user testing.
- Experience with wireframing with Sketch or other tools.
- Proficient in G Suite and MS Excel.
- Experience working with video streaming technologies, CMS platforms, A/B testing tools, Omniture, and Tableau.
- You geek out about all things streaming technology and entertainment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled