Associate Producer - CBS News.comApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
The Associate Producer is a self-starter who supports the shows with regard to video and graphics, while also taking direction from producers and senior producers. Primary responsibilities include production of our multimedia content for distribution to all digital platforms including mobile.
- Exercise editorial judgment in selection of content
- Edit shows in accordance with our rights clearances
- Knowledge of ENPS and the ability to create rundowns, format and produce shows from control rooms
- Support the development and production of digital media exclusive programming, writing and producing assigned features and cover stories
You have –
- A minimum of 3-5 work experience in broadcast and digital, producing segments
- Experience in control room
- Knowledge about social media and the competitive digital news environment
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with different departments
- Time management skills
- Familiarity and working knowledge of digital video production related techniques and on-line content management systems
- Basic video editing skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and on weekends
You might also have –
- The ability to work in fast-paced environment, deal with intense deadline pressure and continually react to breaking news with smart programming and creative storytelling
- Familiarity with ENPS a plus
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.