Associate Partnership ManagerApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
The role supports a variety of monetization programs including but not limited to direct-sold display advertising, search, programmatic, video and cost-per- click programs both on desktop, mobile and app platforms.
- Work with key stakeholders (i.e. product, executives) to define strategy and requirements of program
- Lead cross functional development from initial stages through delivery
- Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risk and change control
- Supporting management of day to day operations of specific programs including partner communications, logistics, release scheduling
- Support in establishing program management policy, process and metrics across all programs
- Continuously evaluate distribution tools and offer solutions to ensure they are efficient, high quality and scalable
- Partner closely with other team members to build program protocol process development for existing and future programs
- Develop new and effective ways to monitor and report on highly complex digital media programs like Video and Traffic Acquisition
- Test and implement creative strategies to optimize the performance of programs
- Project manage, develop requirements, implement and report findings of revenue focused testing, with an emphasis on ownership and data accumulation and analysis.
- Conduct research on the market landscape, business development opportunities and key stakeholders
- Provide support as well as build & maintain strategic business communication to key stakeholders
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive efficiency and meet deadlines
What you bring to the team:
- You possess a BA or BS degree with a quantitative major
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience in Program management support
- Experience in defining projects, collecting requirements & defining process, coordinating efforts to scope schedule and deploy new features.
- Individual experience in coordinating efforts to scope schedule and deploy new features.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action oriented work ethic
- You are a great multitasker and have a successful track record in hitting deadlines in a fast paced
- You are organized coupled with being a self-started
- Creativity in developing actionable solutions and recommendations
You may also have:
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- A passion for challenges and problem solving
- The ability to see different points of view and incorporate them into an actionable project
- Knowledge of Media landscape - including technology, techniques, and business models
- Strong understanding of video landscape
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled