Associate Marketing Manager, Customer RetentionApply
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Execute segmented customer email communications to subscribers to drive engagement such as welcome and onboarding communications, updates on new product and feature launches, communication of benefits or exclusives and drive engagement with new content.
- Assist with the development of email campaign planning, including creative briefs, calendar management, working with the creative team to develop assets and partners with marketing operations for campaign execution.
- Manage the workflow closely with project managers to assure email deliverables will be ready in time for campaign launches.
- Support ongoing testing for the email channel and segment to ensure continued innovation and optimization for engagement and retention.
- Execute email marketing programs for customer retention and winback marketing.
- Support ongoing winback email campaigns and testing to optimize response and conversion metrics.
- Assist in analyzing email marketing campaign performance and trends.
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify and pursue new email marketing opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years email marketing experience required
- Experience driving paid revenue from a subscription product preferred, specifically online subscription experience is a plus
- Understanding of e-commerce marketing for a B2C product
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation
- Understanding of AB/MVT testing
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Passion for entertainment and television
- Experience working in the entertainment industry a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled