Associate Marketing Manager, Customer Retention, CBS All AccessApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Execute retention and winback campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct-to-consumer online marketing channels across owned, earned and paid tactics, with a focus on email, push and on-site marketing.
- Assist with the development of campaign planning, including creative briefs, calendar management, working with the creative team to develop assets and partners with marketing operations for campaign execution.
- Manage the workflow closely with project managers to assure deliverables will be ready in time for campaign launches.
- Support ongoing testing for each channel and segment to ensure continued innovation and optimization for engagement and retention.
Partner with other marketing channel owners to execute marketing programs for customer retention and winback marketing over onsite and mobile channels.
- Support ongoing win-back campaigns to expired subscribers across online marketing channels, including segmentation and testing to optimize response and conversion metrics.
- Support cross-channel expired subscriber communications via on-site placements, banners and external retargeting in paid channels.
- Analyze marketing campaign performance and trends. Produce and present reports to understand effectiveness and ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years direct marketing experience required, minimum of 1 year digital marketing experience
- Experience driving paid revenue from a subscription product preferred, specifically online subscription experience is a plus
- Understanding of e-commerce marketing for a B2C product
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation
- Understanding of AB/MVT testing
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Passion for entertainment and television
- Experience working in the entertainment industry a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled