Associate Marketing Manager, CBS All AccessApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Our Marketing, Distribution & Operations team within the CBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium CBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service CBS All Access, ad-supported streaming across our CBS digital properties and CBS Audience Network partner sites such as YouTube, MSN and Yahoo, transactional digital storefronts such as iTunes and Amazon as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships.
We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver CBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Associate Marketing Manager, CBS All Access helps plan and execute acquisition marketing campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct to consumer online and offline marketing channels.
Typical day-today functions for this role to include:
- Assist in the execution of marketing plans to optimize response rates and P&L by actively improving online metrics across key sources of business (testing marketing variables including offer, copy/messaging, targeting and segmentation, and creative).
- Performing and reviewing analysis on the success of our marketing campaigns
- Identifying and developing new marketing tactics and opportunities to drive additional viewership and acquisition
- Assist in planning of A/B tests for Marketing alongside cross-functional teams
- Be a champion for following design standards and web best practices to ensure high online engagement with our creative through the purchase flow, from the up-front marketing, landing page, order form, thank you page and confirmation emails.
Key projects include:
- Working with Acquisition Marketing team, track and analyze subscriber trends by channel and by initiative.
- Update reporting that tracks KPIs and business metrics to uncover actionable trends, insights and forecasts.
- Act as project owner for various Acquisition campaigns throughout the year, including Tentpole events, live sports, and other content-related initiatives.
- Support development of innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior.
You have –
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience working in a direct response marketing organization
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster strong relationships cross-functionally
- A data driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
You might also have –
- Experience in digital subscription services and/or e-commerce
- Understanding and experience with AB/MVT testing preferred
- Strong interest in entertainment content
- Prior experience in a creative or ad agency a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled