Associate Marketing Manager, Acquisition, CBS All AccessApply
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute acquisition campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct-to-consumer online and offline marketing channels to support Live TV and Sports events on CBS All Access including paid, earned, and owned channels.
- Identify and develop new marketing tactics and opportunities to drive additional viewership and acquisition.
- Drive development of creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and support alignment of internal marketing teams on goals and strategies to develop best in class creative executions.
- Be a champion for following design standards and web best practices to ensure high online engagement with our creative through the purchase flow, from the up-front marketing, landing page, order form, thank you page and confirmation emails.
- Aide in developing cutting edge cross-channel go-to-market plans around the streaming of live events and sports on CBS All Access
- Manage campaigns from development to execution to ensure timely and precise campaign launches.
- Update reporting that tracks KPIs and business metrics to uncover actionable trends, insights and forecasts
- Support development of innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior
- Perform and review analysis on the success of our marketing campaigns
- Partner with internal research and insights teams to develop a deep understanding of the target customer
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience working in a direct response marketing organization
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster strong relationships cross-functionally
- A data driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong interest in entertainment and sports content, particularly international soccer Experience in digital subscription services and/or e-commerce
- Understanding and experience with AB/MVT testing preferred
- Prior experience in entertainment or sports marketing a plus
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.