Associate Manager, Retention Marketing, CBS All AccessApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Execute retention and winback campaigns across email, mobile and on-site channels to drive engagement, such as onboarding touchpoints, communication of benefits or exclusives and engagement with new content.
- Assist in the creation of programs for customer renewals, including segmentation and testing to drive trial-to-paid conversion, subscriber engagement and ultimately retention.
- Support the creation and execution of the retention marketing strategy for CBS All Access International markets.
- Manage the development of campaign planning, including creative briefs, calendar management, working with the creative team to develop assets and also partnering with the marketing operations team for campaign execution.
- Manage the workflow closely with project managers to assure deliverables will be ready in time for campaign launches.
- Support ongoing testing for each channel and segment to ensure continued innovation and optimization for engagement and retention.
- Retention trend analysis and reporting.
- Analyze marketing campaign performance and trends. Produce and present reports to understand effectiveness and ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years direct marketing experience required, minimum of 1 year digital marketing experience
- Experience driving paid revenue from a subscription product preferred, specifically within the OTT, Entertainment Content, and SVOD industry
- Experience managing customer retention programs a plus
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation
- Understanding of AB/MVT testing
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Passion for media and entertainment industry
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled