Associate Manager, Programmatic OperationsApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Manage components of CBSi’s Exchange program utilizing strong analytical and account management skills, operations agility and strict attention to detail
- Implementation and optimization of Exchange partners’ advertising initiatives
- Programmatic deal creation, analysis, and reporting
- Sales order management via use of Operative business management software
- Ad trafficking and optimization of performance-based campaigns in Google Ad Manager/DFP ad server
- Continuously work to improve efficiency and effectiveness of aforementioned programs
- Provide back up support for other Programmatic team initiatives pertaining to the utilization of remnant online ad inventory
- 1-3+ years of experience in digital ad operations, digital marketing, or planning with a proven track record of developing and implementing display and/or digital marketing programs.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Expertise using Google GAM/DFP, Salesforce & Operative order systems.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, knowledge of relational databases, SQL or R/Python a plus
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from large datasets with minimal support
- Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment
- Bachelor's degree relevant to this position required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled