Associate Manager, Partnership Marketing - ViacomCBS StreamingApply
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Assist the management of individual marketing campaigns across given platform partners from a paid media perspective
- Support Senior Manager’s reporting and tracking efforts by developing relationships with both external and internal teams (BI, Product, MMPs) to track KPIs and recap campaign metrics
- Collaborate with Partnership team to prospect, develop and execute new opportunities coming from Business Development, Ad Sales, and/or internal business units
- Coordinate with internal marketing teams to help strategize and plan OTT marketing campaigns for CBS network priorities, exclusive show series, and live events, adhering to team budget and managing invoices and accruals
- Maintain and evaluate monthly and ad-hoc reporting, including analyzing raw data from partners as well as internal data and reporting metrics to help build the overall campaign story
- Organize and update meeting notes, handle follow-ups, coordinate asset requests and deliveries, using JIRA and partner with our legal team
- Support partner marketing campaigns for tentpole events, original series premieres, and core network priorities across paid and organic channels for various platform partners in a cross-functional team
- Develop and maintain paid marketing campaign trackers to inform internal stakeholders of paid media flights across partners and ad products, collaborating cross-team as needed
- Assist with optimization and streamlining in tracking and reporting across OTT platforms
- Develop performance review presentations and recaps to share with the greater team, including key findings and recommendations to help drive growth
- College degree
- Experience in partnership, digital performance marketing and/or account management role
- Excellent communication skills, effective in person, over email and on conference calls; can easily “run the meeting”
- Experience developing proposals, creative assets, requiring strong attention to detail
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
- Experience working in news and/or entertainment industry
- Business development background
- Experience managing paid mobile and/or OTT campaigns
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.