Associate Manager Integrated MarketingApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Collaborate with many groups across CBSi to respond to various Sales requests including RFPs, materials for client meetings and pitches, ensuring all collateral and concepts we put together are in alignment with the respective CBSi brand and are approved by all appropriate parties.
- Responsible for working with Yield, Client Solutions and CBS Brand Studios to create comprehensive media plans for both generic and brand specific opportunities, working with internal stakeholders for approvals and making revisions based on client feedback when and where necessary.
- Submit design requests for proactive deck and one sheet designs.
- Derive relevant insights by gathering market, product and client feedback for sold and unsold pitches. Know what clients want and what works on our sites and platforms.
- Anticipate the needs of the Client Solutions and Sales teams, as well as client needs in order to facilitate fast and effective streams of communication.
- Identify and recognize problems and issues that may arise and recommend solutions.
- Possess a desire to thrive in a rapidly changing environment that evolves with marketplace needs and conditions.
- Recommend ideas and formats internally and externally that will resonate with audiences. The ideal candidate is always a step ahead of the next trend.
- Act as an evangelist across CBS Digital Entertainment ad product platforms across multiple brands and day parts, including CBS Specials, CBS All Access, Inside Edition, Entertainment Tonight, ET Live, Rachael Ray, The Doctors, and Dr. Phil
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2+ years experience in digital media, or relevant marketing or analytics field
- Experience ideating and working on custom content programs that run on digital or linear platforms
- Experience in paid digital media marketing across the social platforms
- Strong project management abilities
- Laser focus and attention to detail are a must
- Positive, solutions-oriented attitude
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- Familiarity with digital media and ability to generate perspectives on overall media landscape (TV,
- Audio, OTT, Emerging Trends)
- Understanding of the basic principles of marketing, including research, public relations, branding, pricing and product development, as well as sales and selling cycles
- Experience within the Entertainment Industry is preferred
- Experience working with/on Sales or Integrated Marketing teams
- Strong copywriting and presentation skills
- Data storytelling and communication skills and a keen understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives
- Strong skills in PowerPoint & Excel
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt internal processes
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled