Associate Integrated Marketing Manager, ProgrammaticApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Support the Sr. Director, Programmatic Integrated Marketing with programmatic revenue, branding and marketing initiatives across the CBS Interactive network globally.
- Project manage and coordinate the building of programmatic advertising and marketing solutions that work for the business overall. This includes revenue strategy, inventory optimization, pricing, and packaging. Manage deliverables from start to finish.
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external partners, other departments and business units within CBS Interactive.
- Assist Programmatic business development team with integrated marketing needs and client messaging.
- Develop sales-related tools and presentations including sales collateral such as 1-sheets, mocks, presentations, screenshots, media plans and ad research.
- Manage internal Programmatic Sales portal and associated assets
- Handle basic research requests from sales team from MRI, comScore and Adobe.
- Work closely with the Yield group to price and optimize programmatic ad opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of digital marketing or integrated/product marketing experience.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess the desire to thrive in a rapidly changing environment that evolves with marketplace needs and conditions.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written. Communicates effectively, understanding the nuances of his/her audience.
- Customer-focused, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Proficiency in MS applications with a strong emphasis on PPT and Excel.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Programmatic advertising experience a plus.
- Previous experience working at a digital publisher or agency a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, comScore, MRI a plus.
- Design/Photoshop skills a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled