Associate Corporate CounselApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Review, draft and negotiate a wide variety of licensing, partnership, marketing and professional services agreements.
- Review and negotiate advertising agreements and provide legal support for Sales organization.
- Negotiate agreements that comply with company policies and risk tolerance.
- Advise internal clients on legal issues and risks, complex deal structures, approval processes, company policies and procedures, IP, online privacy, and negotiation strategy.
- Assist with the continuous development and improvement of the legal team and its processes.
- JD degree with excellent academic credentials and global law firm experience in either corporate law or IP transactions; online media experience preferred; certified by the New York or California Bar
- In-depth experience in contract law, with broad transactional background in technology and content licensing, advertising, advertising technology, development, marketing, purchasing, operations and services agreements.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to manage simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled