Associate Content ProducerApply
Entertainment Tonight is launching an interactive streaming news network delivering celebrity, pop culture and lifestyle content and premium video. It will be available live and on-demand 24/7 via our app, on OTT, desktop, mobile and across social platforms. We strive to have our original reporting and exclusive access drive the conversation.
We’re looking for a creative and capable Associate Content Producer to produce entertainment news stories and guest segments. This content will stream live on our digital network before being re-packaged in multiple formats for social. The role requires the ability to juggle projects and multi-task under tight deadlines. The right candidate must have a real love for celebrity and pop culture and a creative knack for pitching/producing stories that people want to watch and share.
Coordinate smart, accurate and appealing anchor copy for live programming
Produce quality video/audio elements
Identify, pitch and report out stories making news or building buzz in entertainment and pop culture
Brief on-camera talent on story segments/guest interviews
Build show elements and graphics in rundown software
Work in Control Room as needed
Re-package segments for multiple platforms in different styles as directed
What you bring to the team
● 2 years+ journalism experience in Broadcast, Cable or Digital
● Strong research, writing and copy-editing skills with ability to turn content around quickly
● Sophisticated knowledge of social media and the digital entertainment news space
● Video-editing experience, preferably on Avid platform
● Familiarity with iNews/Media Central or other live rundown system
● Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed, including event coverage
You might also have –
● History of creating compelling video content for platforms including YouTube, Instagram and/or Facebook
● Proficiency with graphic systems or camera expertise
● Understanding of SEO/experience writing heds and deks
● Experience covering live events: Red carpets, events, junkets, film festivals, etc.
● Familiarity with CMS publishing and web production