Associate Campaign ManagerApply
In this role, you will be a contributor to our growing Ad Operations team. The Associate Online Campaign Manager will be responsible for helping to test, implementing, and tracking online and mobile ad campaigns in Doubleclick’s DFP ad server. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, detail oriented, well organized, and can bring an ownership mentality to the table. Capable of communicating cross-functionally with other departments, stay engaged, and follow through on projects until completion is vital to the success of this position.
- Traffic online and mobile ad campaigns/creative in Doubleclick DFP ad server
- Test and troubleshoot creative to ensure adherence to specifications and proper tracking
- Monitor campaigns to ensure full delivery and troubleshoot delivery discrepancies
- Work closely with Account Coordinators and account teams to resolve creative issues and recommend campaign optimizations
- Create reporting to communicate campaign delivery and other relevant metrics to the account team
Analytical and problem solving skills
Experience with Microsoft office Suite (strong Excel skills required)
Capable of working under pressure and manager multiple-tasks at the same time
Must successfully pass a background check
Experience with DFP Premium a huge plus
An understanding of Operative.One a definite plus
Experience with Doubleclick DFP ad server a plus
In addition, CBS will be guided by applicable federal, state and local laws when considering for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.