Associate Campaign ManagerApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Schedule direct and programmatic guaranteed digital advertising campaigns; focusing on timely, accurate implementations, and full campaign delivery
- QA all assets before launch, ensuring CBSi specifications are met
- Troubleshoot creative issues, implement custom executions, monitor under/over delivery issues, optimize for viewability, address brand safety concerns, and be knowledgeable about site ad tagging logic to address ad disruption escalations
- Coordinate asset hand-off with client and internal teams; while proactively communicating updates and setting expectations with all stakeholders
- The Campaign Manager will continuously, hone project management skills throughout the creation and scheduling process of custom, integrated campaigns in partnership with internal marketing, Sales, creative design, and external clients
- Provide suggestions on novel ways to improve current Ad Operations processes and procedures to enhance team excellence.
- Join kick off calls with clients to communicate advertising specs and discuss custom or complex executions
- Familiarize with and remain up to date with the ever changing Ad Ops Industry (e.g Viewability, brand safety, invalid traffic etc.) through external interactions and industry research. Utilize knowledge to update existing or build new processes that support changing industry needs.
- 1+ years experience managing digital advertising campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and solve complex problems
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, and formulas)
- Possess strong organizational, verbal and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to see the “big picture”-- Recognize and prioritize concurrent projects with different timelines to maximize revenue and client satisfaction
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience with Google Ad Manager 360 (i.e. DFP)
- Experience with third party ad serving technologies (such as Sizmek, Celtra, Clipcentric, etc.) is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Rich Media, Video Encoding, HTML5
- Knowledge of web page composition and analytics
- Knowledge of Programmatic advertising
- Experience with Content Management Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled