Associate Business Intelligence AnalystApply
Truly premium content. At true scale. Only CBSi.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
- Manage reporting requests from start to finish
- Investigate site issues, explain traffic patterns, understand and articulate user behavior
- Clearly present findings and recommendations to decision makers at various levels
- Proactively work on initiatives to drive the business forward
- Create, maintain, and improve process workflows
- Develop campaign performance models to measure advertiser success
- Uncover advanced audience readership insights through segmentation
- 1+ years in an analytical function, preferably in a media or advertising analytics role
- BA/BS in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Marketing, and/or Business
- Strong strategic and analytical ability
- Experience using SQL
- Experience with Adobe Analytics/Omniture
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and present data and information
- Proven ability to learn quickly, work independently, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Experience working in the tech or media industry preferred
- Experience in editorial, SEO and social analytics a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled