Associate Automation EngineerApply
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- You will be working towards integrating the Automation suite with Continuous Integration and delivery pipeline through tools like Bamboo/Jenkins
- You will also be visualizing and running test scripts on real mobile devices to assure quality.
- You will be closely working with the development team to understand the ongoing projects and participate in requirement analysis and testing.
- You will also get exposure to some of our cloud based services that can be utilized and automated for faster delivery and deployments.
- At least 1+ years of experience as a test automation engineer.
- Proven experience with Java a must; Selenium, and Appium desired.
- Proficiency with test management tools such as Quality Center or Jira.
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years experience developing and building software automation systems.
- 3+ years experience working with automated testing tools such as Selenium combined with Appium, TestNG.
- 3+ years experience in version control tools such as Git or SVN.
- Strong technical knowledge of programming languages such as Java and/or C#.
- Experience with cross-browser testing tools such as BrowserStack, Sauce Labs, EndTest, etc
- Understanding of server and cloud computing technologies from providers such as AWS, GCP and/or Rackspace.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled