Administrative Assistant / Department Coordinator, CTD DigitalApply
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Manage and maintain executives’ calendars, schedules, expense reports, and travel
- Screen incoming calls, correspondence, interoffice materials - determine the priority and respond appropriately
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with stakeholders\
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding Executive’s available time
- Track, follow, and make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action, follow up, and due dates
- Coordinate high level meetings and offsite events including but not limited to scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, space plans, and catering
- Conduct research on specialized topics as required - help with different projects across the CTD portfolio of brands
- Provide cross division functional support to multiple brands and stakeholders as needed
- Additional other duties as assigned
- 2+ years administrative experience supporting senior level staff
- Collaborative work style, clear communication skills, and analytical abilities
- High degree of personal initiative and ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - friendly and professional demeanor
- Superior organization / multitasking skills and excellent attention to detail - able to manage multiple tasks and short deadlines
- Proven experience in working in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Expert level communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to exercise a degree of discretion / judgment with confidential info and be comfortable dealing with a large range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Associates degree degree in business / economics, marketing, media, or related fields or equivalent training / experience
- Interest in media, entertainment, content, technology and other related areas
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Google Suite (Sheets, Drive, Slides, Docs, Forms), and other specialized computer programs
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.